A Week’s Worth
Sigh. It’s been a week since I blogged it up. I’ve been cranky the past few days, and when I started this blog I decided I would use it for good and not for evil. If I have nothing nice to say, I don’t say anything at all. Well, that’s not entirely true, but I won’t put mean things out into the innernette.
So, let me focus on some good. Here are some good things that happened this week.
- I had a really really really fun shoot last Saturday with Bill Nye. I haven’t met such an interesting, smart person in a while. He is so passionate about science and how things work and showing people how things work and man…..wow. Awesome. He made scones and organic spinach pizza (in an apron, mind you) while we discussed the importance of Mr. Wizard and being environmentally responsible.
- The next day I went somewhere I had never been which is always fun – Portland, Oregon. I think it’s weird that I had never been to Portland. It just seems like somewhere I would have been before. So, now I’ve been. I did a job for Sony BMG with a really nice band on Monday. We ate some good food, did some karaoke…well, ok I watched everyone else do karaoke.
- I started and finished a book.
- I got my film back from Japan….will post some pictures soon.
- I picked up my new pair of glasses, the ones I bought in Tokyo. I love them.
And that about does it for good stuff….Oh, something good to look forward to: the Rock of Love 2 finale this Sunday night. It’s pretty obvious to me who will be his Rock of Love, but we’ll see if I’m correct. I was just stoked to see Bret without his bandana last week. The top of his head reminded me of another icon of the 80′s…..